WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE RACE
- Your photo ID
- $10 cash for parking
- Appropriate footwear is highly recommended! Note: You will get muddy!
- Change of Clothes
- An initialed, signed, and dated copy of the participant waiver
- Spending money for extra beer, food, entertainment, or Mud Chug gear!
- A great attitude and an awesome costume
WHAT TO LEAVE AT HOME
- No outside alcoholic beverages will be allowed.
- No genuine weapons and/or firearms will be allowed.
- No glass containers will be allowed.
- No poor attitudes will be allowed...
BAG CHECK WILL BE PROVIDED
Gear check will be available for racers to check their items during the race (like a coat check). Feel free to leave your keys, t-shirt, bag, etc and all those items you don't want to carry with you during the race!
RACE DAY SIGN-IN & PACKET PICK-UP
Packet pick-up will be available on site, beginning one hour prior to the first wave of the day. Your packet includes your race bib with safety pins, your chip timer, and your t-shirt. There will be an EARLY PACKET PICK UP, please check you r specific race location page for more info.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SIGN-IN
- Your photo ID (required at packet pick-up).
- A change of clothes.
- Mind over Matter.
- An initialed, signed, and dated copy of the participant waiver. This is optional to bring with you, but will greatly help save some time in line!
PICKING UP A FRIEND'S PACKET
You may pick up the participant's packet. You will need the following three items in order to pick up the items:
- Copy of your friend's photo ID.
- Signed letter from your friend stating that you are allowed to pick up their packet.
Race packets and materials must be picked up on-site. They will not be shipped to participants.
WHEN TO ARRIVE ON RACE DAY
We recommend that you arrive at least one hour before your wave time. Remember that you will have to park, pick up your packet (if you haven't done that earlier), attach your bib, and make your way to the starting line.
The awards ceremony will take place at one hour after the last wave of the day recognizing the day's.
- Top 3 overall male and female participants.
- Top 3 males and females in each age division.
- 20 Costume Contest Awards
You must be present during the awards ceremony to receive an award. Awards will not be mailed post-race.
- During the race, there will be a water station at the half-way point of the race course.
- Water will be available after you cross the finish line.
- After the race, each MudChug participant over 21 will receive one free beer*
- Additional beer and food items will be available for purchase.
- Remember, no outside food or drinks will be allowed! Security will be enforcing the area.
*One beer is included for each participant who is of legal age to consume alcohol. Be responsible - do not drink and drive.
PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR
Beer, bands, food and fun will begin approximately 30 minutes after the first wave.
Beer Tent and Food Tent operational hours are subject to change, due to weather, state and local restrictions.
Check your location's page for further details.
Parking will be available for $10 per car space on race day. Please have cash ready!
Car-pooling is highly encouraged
Parking will vary by location. Check your location's page for further details